Friday, July 08, 2005

Don't let the bastards get you down....

I have spoken on this blog on a few occasions about my trips to London. I have in the past thought for a long time about the jobs I have turned down in the USA & how it might have been me in the Twin Towers, or me in Central London on the tube or in a cab. I have seen first hand the havoc that terrorism can have as I have been in a couple of bomb alerts in Belfast, clearly my experience is tame compared to those who suffered yesterday.

The resiliance of the British is strong. For me, a conservative middle Englishman to have to the feelings I have now about the animals that have done what they have done in my capital city should speak volumes to anyone. I would tear the head from another so called human being for what they have done.

Extremism breeds extremism.

No comments: