Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blog-Tagged from down under...

....not quite as painful as it may first sound, but nonetheless a response is required.

Tony Palmer (it had to be him as his lovely wife wouldn't do such a terrible thing!) Blog-Tagged me - click here for a description.

So here are 5 facts that you may not know about me.....
1. I was born at a very early age in Worthing, West Sussex - my father was a Hoover sales rep!

2. I spent my formative years growing up in St Thomas' Close, Charlton, Hampshire - this time was regularly interspersed with fights between the rival children of the Close, in one altercation I (aged 5) kicked a rival in the testicals & then promptly ran away - good clean fight then!?

3. My current favourite quote - "A man with an obsession is a man who has very little sales resistance" - C.S. Lewis

4. Helping my parents clear some scrub ground at the house we lived at in 1978, whilst having a bonfire with the cleared undergrowth, we burnt down the adjacent wooden bus shelter!

5. I have infra-red motion detecting CCTV installed around my house that I can view from every TV & PC in the house.


The 5 victims of my choice - Darren Adams (if he ever updates his Blog), Mat Peterson-Pearce, Mr Ports, Capt. Fickwut, Iain Dale

No comments: