Sunday, January 04, 2009

Love it or hate it things......

Whilst in Holland & Barrett yesterday I found some lovely liquorice comfits, there were some samples available which I gladly tucked in to, much to my surprise the shop assistant and my shopping companion both said they couldn't stand the stuff! So I had their share as well.

It got me thinking to things that most people have an immediate love\hate reaction to..... Marmite, liquorice, port wine, red cabbage, liver, garlic, Guinness, aniseed - I like them all.

3 comments:

Carl Tyler said...

Lotus Notes, Vista, OS/2, Zune, lots of technology ones...

Hey what's this dream about you and Mummy Morris in a policeman's uniform? That is a new one mate. Was she putting you in hand cuffs?

Ricey said...

Yep, loads of technology ones as well - loved ones are iPod's, Lotus Notes, Lotus 1-2-3 DOS and hated ones are OS/2, Mac, Lotus Symphony (old one), Lotus Improv, Lotus Agenda, IBM OfficeVision and OS/2 again!

The dream.... Miss Morris dressed in a WPC outfit at the security gate at 10 Downing Street, when I was going there for lunch for some reason? She was being very helpful (but not THAT helpful) - so it must have been a dream!

Carl Tyler said...

Lotus Improv? You just didn't understand it :-D

I always imagined Sue in Politics, never thought it would be as a WPC. She can be very helpful if you get her on that one day a year ;-)