Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Another Christmas easy to forget



Well, that was it, another Christmas to forget.

Me, my Mum & my Brother who visited from Manchester settled down to another family Christmas. Telly was shite, at the invitation of my neighbour the food (provided by them) was great (although my brother didn't join us as he was upset by a call from his ex at the last minute!?), the wine (provided by me) was excellent (Magnum of Krug 1989!), the presents received were average (with 1 or 2 very nice exceptions), the presents given were of course most excellent & thoughtful.

I think next year might be the year of going away for Christmas, maybe somewhere snowy & cold, or maybe on a large cruise liner somewhere warm(ish). Whatever I do, I will be desperate to put an end to the mundane routine of the Christmas' of late.

No comments: